Friday, February 12, 2010

LOTUS RACING CAR HAS BEEN UNVEIL


Lotus T127

At last Lotus reveal and launched the team at London. Firstly I am very excited

because of this. But the car is not attract me to describe more. May be pattern of

formula 1 car nowadays is simple and not ver attractive. But its ok becoz for me

this team will be race for 2010 season. Nice , good n steady. I hope this is just the

beginning of Lotus racing team. Jarno Trulli and Heikki Kovalainen will be the man

in charge of racing the Lotus cars this year 2010. Malaysian second driver in F1,

Fairuz Fauzy will be the test driver for the team. Malaysian look. I hope this team

will succed n became the best team for new team that join F1 this year. In 4 team,

only Lotus n Virgin Racing has been reveal their car.

Hope 2 of others team, Campos Meta n USF1 will join first race at Bahrain starting

in march.

More information at LOTUS RACING website

No comments:

Post a Comment